Does your child struggle at school? If yes, you definitely want to continue reading.
Had I seen something like this years ago, I truly belief a lot of grief & struggle, not to mention yelling and tears could have been avoided in our house over the years.
Before continuing, I want you to know I am NOT receiving any compensation for writing this and there are no affiliate links in the post. I just feel so strongly about this and hope I can save at least one family out there some of the frustrations we have experienced through out the years.
With that said
Has your Child…
- Performed below potential in school
- Had difficulty with handwriting
- Had poor or inconsistent performance in sports
- Been diagnosed with dyslexia, ADHD and other learning disabilities
- Scored above 20 on this 30 symptom checklist – note some of these you or your child might not actually realize. For instance my 17 year old didn’t realize he was omitting letters from words, but he was.
If you answered yes, it is highly likely that your child isn’t just being lazy or learning disabled, but instead has a learning-related vision problem. This can happen even if your child have 20/20 eyesight.
The Vision Facts
- 1 out of every 4 children has a vision problem
- 80% of information in classrooms is presented visually
- 60% of Children with Learning Difficulties have an Undetected Vision Problem
- Children with learning related vision problems rarely report symptoms because they think everyone sees the same way.
Pretty alarming right. But all is not lost. There is a very non-invasive way to fix it and in my opinion, it is so worth the splurge.
Click Next to find out how you could help your child.