Teriyaki London Broil
Looking for a new way to cook London Broil. Combine a simple marinade recipe with your crockpot for a delicious, tender roast.
Author: Frugal Minded Mom Kim
Recipe type: Slow Cooker Recipe
- 2-3 lbs London Broil
- ¾ cup Teriyaki Sauce
- ¾ cup Pineapple tidbits with juice
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Ginger Powder
- Place London Broil roast in crockpot. Mine was frozen
- Pour in Teriyaki Sauce and most of Pineapples
- Rub half of Garlic and GInger on top side of meat and sprinkle remainder into teriyaki and pineapple sauce in bottom of crockpot.
- Pour remaining Pineapples on top of roast.
- If your meat is frozen, turn crockpot on high for 1 hour. Then flip roast and push it down so covered with sauce. Continue cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Want more great ideas for that London Broil? Check out these recipes.
- Beef Fajitas with Homemade Tortilla Chips
- Italian London Broil
- Simple Beef Brisket
- Fennel Beef Roast with Thyme
- Kale Beef Stew